- 89 LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
- 90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
- 91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.
- 92 Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
- 93 I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.
- 94 I am thine, save me; for I have sought thy precepts.
- 95 The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.
- 96 I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad.